Drilling & Well Services Senior Drilling Engineer jobs
Find the latest jobs in Drilling & Well Services on Atlas Professionals. We have recruiters specialized in Drilling & Well Services in The Netherlands, Russia, Norway, Algeria, Kazakhstan and Brazil. For our international clients we are always looking for skilled professionals for the following positions: Drilling Manager, Drilling Supervisor, Drilling Superintendent, Drilling Engineer, Well Engineer, Well Service Engineer, Well Service Supervisor and more.
Are you looking for the next frontier in Drilling & Well Services? We are recruiting for the position of Senior Drilling Engineer right now. Upload your CV for the recruiters in Stavanger, Norway to review.
Atlas Professionals is specialized in Drilling & Well Services. At the moment our client have an opening for the temporary position of Senior Drilling Engineer to work in Norway. Interested in this temporary position? Let us know.
- Exhibit a sound knowledge of discipline, the organization's systems, and consistent satisfactory level of competence in identified behaviors and skills required.
- Work independently approaching complex situations, providing recommendations on local/regional issues by working/interacting with other internal/external departments regularly.
- Proactively anticipate problems and apply independant judgement to develop approaches to solving problems.
- Seek experience and expertise of more senior staff when dealing with situations with little or no precedence or in the development of new ideas or technology.
- Mentors staff within area of expertise, and may include responsibility for specific budget/capital spending items.
- Support and promote the company's policies, business philosophy, objectives, and values.
- Exhibit strong teamwork, communication and problem solving skills.
* Contribute in ensuring compliance with both regulations and company procedures, and handle non-conformity as required;
* Identify risks to people and the environment, and mitigate them so they are as low as reasonable practicable;
* Proactively identify ways to continuously improve HSE performance;
* Stop any job that harm people or the environment, and;
* Transfer experiences, good and bad, which could lead to continuous improvement of HSE performance.