Account Manager - Drilling
|Job reference nr.:||LT-069579|
|Discipline Category:||Atlas Staff Position|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||February 5, 2018|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our Offshore Drilling and Marine team in Aberdeen
Excellent benefits including - Competitive Salary, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, annual bonus potential, company pension & private medical insurance.
This is an exciting role that involves daily contact with Clients and Professionals alike. Previous experience within a logistics/ recruitment role in the Drilling industry is preferable.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks for this position include
- Providing an efficient and effective service to all clients and contracted professionals.
- Registration of client enquiries.
- Search and selection of candidates, supported by the administrative team and Personnel Coordinators.
- Administration of the documentation related to the clients and professionals.
- Ensuring compliance with tax and legal legislation, in line with the company code of conduct.
- Advising professionals of safety, environmental, and administrative policies.
- Adherence to the Atlas Professionals Quality Management System.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with professionals in the assigned customer accounts.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure that all time sheets are received and processed effectively.
- Validate and approve invoices for services in a timely manner.
- Reporting observations, updates, correspondence, and deviations with client relations or business practices, to the Business Manager.
- Monitoring and initiating development plans for professionals (appraisals, training, career progression, etc.) during the period the professional is assigned on contract..
- Evaluation of the service that Atlas provides (seeking feedback and improvement suggestions from clients).
The ideal candidate will be commercially focused, with a proven track record in a similar position, preferably within the Drilling industry.
You will have a good attention to detail whilst being able to build rapport with clients and professionals . The preferred candidate will pride themselves on providing excellent customer service with a high degree of professionalism
All applicants should be educated to degree level, or have the ability to perform at this level by experience.
Should you be interested in the position of Account Manager, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Alex Palla at APalla@atlasprofessionals.com