Account Manager - Survey and Construction - Newquay, Cornwall
|Job reference nr.:||LT-069930|
|Discipline Category:||Atlas Staff Position|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our Offshore Survey & Construction team within the Newquay office, in Cornwall.
We offer an Excellent benefits package, including - Competitive Salary, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, annual bonus potential, company pension & private medical insurance.
The Account Manager is responsible for the operations, sales and services provided to their allocated accounts, they are the first point of contact for professionals and clients. The purpose of our Account Manager position is to ensure that the needs and expectations of our clients and professionals are not only satisfied, but exceeded.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks for this position include:
- Managing gross margin on orders, inline with business line expectations.
- ?Managing KPI’s as agreed by the Business Manager, to ensure profitable sales volumes and achieving strategic objectives.
- Providing an efficient and effective service to all clients and contracted professionals, including face to face interaction.
- Registration of client enquiries.
- Search and selection of candidates, supported by the administrative team and Personnel Coordinators.
- Administration of the documentation related to the clients and professionals.
- Ensuring compliance with tax and legal legislation, in line with the company code of conduct.
- Advising professionals of safety, environmental, and administrative policies.
- Investigation and follow up of accidents, incidents, complaints, insurance claims, non-conformities and corrective improvements / actions.
- Adherence to the Atlas Professionals Quality Management System.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with professionals in the assigned customer accounts.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Creating professional client proposals in accordance with service level agreements, and Business Manager guidelines.
- Ensure that all time sheets are received and processed effectively.
- Validate and approve invoices for services in a timely manner.
- Maintaining positive Atlas KPI’s.
- Reporting observations, updates, correspondence, and deviations with client relations or business practices, to the Business Manager.
- Monitoring and initiating development plans for professionals (appraisals, training, career progression, etc.) during the period the professional is assigned on contract.
- Monitoring client KPI’s.
- Evaluation of the service that Atlas provides (seeking feedback and improvement suggestions from clients).
The ideal candidate will be commercially and client focused, with a proven track record in sales, preferably within the recruitment or offshore / construction industries.
You will have a good attention to detail whilst being able to review and amend complex contractual and operational documents. The preferred candidate will pride themselves on providing excellent customer service, and be fully competent at negotiating and communicating with a high level of professionalism.
All applicants should be educated to degree level, or have the ability to perform at this level by experience.
Should you be interested in the position of Account Manager, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Paul Hampton, Business Manager in Newquay, United Kingdom stating reference number LT-069930 - Telephone number +441726 862200