|Job reference nr.:||LT-060907|
|Discipline Category:||Atlas Staff Position|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||July 31, 2017|
For over 30 years, Atlas Professionals has played a major role in the Energy, Marine and Renewables industries. Our Shared Service Centre based in Odessa, Ukraine, is looking for an Accounts Administrator to join their team. The ideal candidate should have a degree or an interest in working in an economic discipline. If you are interested in working for a fast paced, and successful International company, then we want to hear from you!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Quick and accurate response to incoming requests and processing of time and expense sheets.
- Administration of international payrolls
- Invoicing international clients based on the frame agreements/ terms and conditions
- Daily liaison with foreign offices
- Reporting to BU controllers and management team
- Assisting BU controllers with profit/loss reporting
You will be ICT literate, with good communication skills.
The candidate must be fluent in English language, both verbally and in writing.
This position will suit an individual that is looking to start their career in finance, a graduate or an individual that is studying Economic Disciplines.
Full training will be provided.
Should you be interested in the position of Accounts Administrator, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Elena Kukurudziak, Shared Service Centre Leader via email, EKukurudziak@atlasprofessionals.com stating reference number LT-060907