|Job reference nr.:||LT-060907|
|Discipline Category:||Atlas Staff Position|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||July 31, 2017|
The Accounts Administrator will be joining the young and fast-paced finance team of Atlas Professionals in our Shared Service Centre* based in Odessa, Ukraine. Atlas Professionals is an international leading recruitment company. Since 1982, Atlas has played a major role in the provision of professionals to the energy, marine and renewables industries worldwide.
*Shared Service Centre (SSC) – within an organization it is the entity which is responsible for the execution and the handling of a specific task. In the case of Atlas this relates to the payment of our professionals and the invoicing of our international clients based on agreed terms and conditions.
The Accounts Administrator will be provided with full training which will allow them to be responsible for:
- Timely receiving and correctly recording of time and expenses sheets;
- Processing bookings (based on the above payroll related documentation) into both payments and sales invoices in CRM system;
- Prioritizing own tasks in order to comply to predetermined deadlines and tight time constraints;
- Daily contact with our international offices including UK, Holland, Singapore;
- Supporting team leader and the SSC Leader with reporting to Operations, Finance and Management;
- Quickly and accurately responding to requests;
- Assisting team leader with ad hoc tasks and projects as needed;
- General administrative tasks.
You will be ICT literate, with good communication skills.
The candidate must be fluent in English language, both verbally and in writing.
University degree (last year students or direct university graduates can be considered)
This position would suit an individual that is looking to start their career in finance or alternatively someone with previous office experience who is looking to gain the wide variety of skills that a dynamic, multi-national, multi-currency company is able to offer.
Should you be interested in the position of Accounts Administrator, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Elena Kukurudziak, Shared Service Centre Leader via email, EKukurudziak@atlasprofessionals.com stating reference number LT-060907