|Job reference nr.:||LS-066190|
|Discipline Category:||Seismic & Electromagnetic|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||October 31, 2017|
|Job location:||United States|
At the moment we have a vacancy for the permanent position of Acquisition QC. Interested? And do you have the necessary experience?
- Review and accept start-up tests on behalf of Company.
- Monitor all aspects of data quality for each line, accepting those lines recorded within established quality guidelines and noting the deficiencies of lines recorded outside these guidelines.
- Monitor daily operational activities and report daily on progress and problems encountered.
- Develop a good working relationship with senior personnel onboard the vessel.
- Participate in drills, safety meetings and any company safety programs.
- Perform at least 1 Safety Observation Conversation (SOC) per week and foster the development of behavior based safety management skills and a positive safety culture within the crew.
- Fully comply with Company’s policies and procedures, including requesting performance feedback at the end of the project from Company Party Manager and Project Manager.
- Provide a final report to the Client Seismic Project Manager within two weeks of completion of the survey.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Perform related duties as required.
- Office procedures, methods, and equipment including computers and applicable software applications: Microsoft Office, Linux, OMNI, Global Mapper, MESA, Surfer, Gator – Gator 2 – Orca, Veripos, CNav DGNSS, Sonardyne, iXBlue USBL system, Fugro, Seamap RGNSS, FPGS software processing tools, and Reflex binning system.
Certificates, Licenses or Registrations:
- Valid driver's license
- Current US Passport
- Current TWIC card
- BOSIET certification
- OGUK certification
- SafeGulf/Rig Pass (for Gulf of Mexico projects)
- Must pass Physical, Drug Screen and Background Check.
- Must be able to work seven days a week, including holidays. Must be able to work various shifts up to 12+ hours per day.
- US Citizen or Green Card holder with ability to work in the US without sponsorship.
Should you be interested in the position of Acquisition QC, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Laura Smith, Business Manager - Houston in Houston, USA stating reference number LS-066190