Administrator / Operations Support
|Job reference nr.:||DB-070996|
|Discipline Category:||Atlas Staff Position|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||March 26, 2018|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
Are you a highly organised individual with the ability to juggle changing priorities and effectively liaise with individuals and companies to achieve an end goal?
If you are passionate about providing the highest standard of service, and enjoy working in a fast paced professional environment, then we welcome you to apply now for this exciting opportunity.
As the successful Administrator / Operations Support person, you will support a busy Management and QC Team. You will provide secretarial, clerical, administrative, logistical and operational support for the Account Managers and the Personnel Coordinators on a daily basis.
As part of this function you will be required to:
- Provide the service of a good standard of administration to the team.
- Maintain personnel files to the standards required.
- Formatting CV's to a professional standard.
- Proof reading end of project reports and formatting to a professional standard.
- Organise safety courses as and when required and as instructed by the Account Managers or Personnel Coordinators and inform the Professional accordingly.
- Registration of the crew planning, including holidays, and ad hoc services.
- Recording and reporting illness.
- Organise, travel, visa and lodgings for our Professionals mostly via information provided by third parties and co-ordinate all details as necessary.
- Take care of filing of incoming and outgoing correspondence as and when required.
- Safeguard timely receipt of all timesheets and chase where necessary.
We require an individual that has:
- Ability to read and understand documents relating to working hours, statements and payroll related documents.
- Able to interface with both field personnel and the Operations Manager
- Organisational skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience within a similar role
- Proof of financial and administrative competence, accurate with figures.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills to include good social skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong team player
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Down to earth personality with a hands-on mentality
- Ability to work independently, pro-active and service-oriented
The successful candidates will have a bachelors / master degree in relevant subject, or the ability to perform at this level by industry experience and be able to pick up details by means of proof reading.
You must have working knowledge of Microsoft systems to include Outlook, Word and Excel and the ability to adapt to our own internal company systems.
Should you be interested in this position of Administrator / Operations Support, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Donna Bird, HR Executive on 0117 934 2987 or 07908 005997 stating reference number DB-070996.