Ass. Supervisor - Well Operations
|Job reference nr.:||FM-070495|
|Discipline Category:||Drilling & Well Services|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||March 1, 2018|
|Schedule:||NORWAY 2 weeks on/4 weeks off|
At the moment our client have a vacancy for the temporary position of Ass. Supervisor - Well Operations. Interested? And do you have the necessary experience?
Drilling and Well Interventions need Assistant Drilling and Well Supervisors consultants.
Work location is fixed installations or Light Well Intervention Vessels on the NCS, and your exact assignment will be decided on the basis of your expertise and our needs.
The Assistant Supervisors must be:
- "hands on" and a team builder
- dedicated to HSE and Quality, and aim for continuous improvements in safety, efficiency and quality
- a precise, positive and decisive team leder, and with the ability to motivate, cooperate and communicate with internal and external personnel
- have an eye for the critical details and good understanding of the total risk picture
- Minimum three (3) years of relevant experience as engineer from drilling and well activities.
- Knowledge in subsea production well systems and work over systems for positions on LWI vessels needed.
- Fluent in Norwegian both orally and in writing working on fixed platforms on the Norwegian continental shelf University or higher technical education.
- Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications.
Should you be interested in the position of Ass. Supervisor - Well Operations, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Frode Myhre, Sr. Account Manager in Stavanger, Norway stating reference number FM-070495