Business Case Owner
|Job reference nr.:||RK-072676|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Wind|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||May 21, 2018|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
Atlas Professionals is specialised in Offshore Wind. At the moment we have an opening for the temporary position of Business Case Owner to work in United Kingdom. Interested in this temporary position? Let us know.
You will provide key input to and assist in the development of the business case to justify spares ownership policies and compliance within the business. You will integrate these requirements with our Operations Business Development team and the Asset Management teams to ensure common approach.
Your responsibility will include:
- Develop intimate understanding of the business structure within the company
- Develop spares registers integrating many information streams
- Assist in the development of spares strategies for the largest operational fleet of offshore windfarms in the world
- Coordination of any contingency spares usage
- Integration with construction and commercial functions for ownership and transfer of spares in future.
- Development of models in future to show spares required
- Assistance in the value model for replacement strategies upon failure (i.e. full cable replacement vs jointed solution).
- Align with owners and project managers during contingency events.
- Ensure these procedures are widely understood by those who will use them and they are stored in the Operations Quality System for easy reference
- Implement governance plan – who has access to spares and what authority is required to release these.
- Implement commercial arrangeemnts for the use of spares and reimbursement of Operations to ensue future procurement can occur
- Develop relationships with procurement and technical functions for how and when to procure further spars.
- Assist in the alignment for SLAs with Operations back office functions, incl. HV Service Delivery, to ensure relevant and sufficient activation of the organisation towards site
- Degree in analytical field or Engineering
- Experience as specialist in fault analysis/contingency management or regsiter development
- Previous professional experience
- Very strong analysis and change management skills
- Worked within the Offshore Wind Farm Industry.
- Strong pro-active and persisting personality
- Strong technical management and customer facing skills
- Fluent in English
Should you be interested in the position of Business Case Owner, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Rosie Kells, Personnel Coordinator in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number RK-072676