Business Innovation Intern
|Job reference nr.:||AH-058978|
|Discipline Category:||Atlas Staff Position|
|Type of work:||Contract|
For one of our most important and ambitious innovations to date, we are looking for a Business Innovation Intern to join our team in Hoofddorp. The Business Innovation Intern assists the Innovation Project Owner with the implementation and development of the designated project. You will work in a fast-paced, international environment on a complex IT/Cloud-based (Sales Force) innovation, which needs to be further developed commercially.
The Business Innovation Intern will work closely with the Innovation Project Owner, as well as the development team. You will offer support and assistance with drafting business cases, and ensure these are written clearly and convincingly. The project is managed through Scrum / Agile, which requires drafting of user stories.
The Business Innovation Intern is responsible for:
- Writing and presenting business cases
- Drafting user stories
- Supporting the Process Owner
- Creating internal and external support
- Communication with the involved parties and ensure these parties are up to date with developments regarding the project
- Answer queries and questions regarding the project
- Proactive gatekeeper role: chase and set deadlines, organise conference calls, analyse (global) input
- Aligning internal departments to reach optimum outcome
We are looking for a candidate who is hard working and self-starting, who thinks in chance and possibilities. A hard worker with high standards as well as a structured and organized approach to work. Someone who thrives in a fast-paced organization and sees the big picture. Besides this, we are looking for someone who:
- Is studying a Bachelor / Master degree of Business Administration (Bedrijfskunde)
- Possesses a healthy commercial drive
- Experiences with scrum and user stories will be a bonus
- Available 32 or 40 hours a week
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Professional writing skills.
Atlas Professionals is an international leading recruitment company in the energy and marine industries. For over 30 years, we have been a reliable, direct and transparent link between valuable specialists and industry leaders worldwide. Our power lies with recognising the importance of matching the right people to the right positions. By combining the appropriate skills, knowledge, and experience, we are able to provide our professionals with the best opportunities and our clients with the best professionals.
Should you be interested in the position of null, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Alex Huneker, HR Executive in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands stating reference number AH-058978