Business Manager - Bristol
|Job reference nr.:||LT-057405|
|Discipline Category:||Atlas Staff Position|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||February 2, 2017|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
We are looking for an experienced Business Manager to lead the dedicated Operations team in our Bristol office. You will have the opportunity to work with some of the top market leaders within this fast-paced and evolving Renewables industry.
If you are passionate about developing a team to achieve their full potential, are commercially astute and have a winning attitude, and want to be a part of an ambitious international company, then we encourage you to apply for this excellent opportunity.
The Business Manager plays a crucial role in bridging the gap between the sales and support functions, as well process implementation. You will be at the core of our business leading the operational team to success as well as building a solid and trusted relationship with our valued clients and professionals.
This is an extremely varied and hands on role and an appreciation of the challenges of working internationally is desirable. You will have previously proactively managed a busy workload to ensure critical priorities are always met.
- Performance management and training / development of team members
- Create and develop an atmosphere of knowledge, professionalism and success within the office
- Responsible for team continuity and increasing retention of valued team members
- Expanding, developing and maintaining close relation with Atlas teams worldwide to ensure good and effective cooperation.
- Responsibility for gross margin, Opex and P&L
- Manage credit limits, outstanding and working capital, in conjunction with finance.
- Economic efficiency and effectiveness of contracted Professionals within a long-term agreement.
- Costs not included in the Framework Contracts but for account of Atlas.
- Expense management directly related to development of the business in the Business Line.
Commercial & Clients:
- Market analysis, based on available market intelligence.
- Developing sales and strategy plans.
- Identify and introduce potential new business.
- Responsible for Client’s KPI’s.
- Responsible for Atlas KPI’s).
- Developing and maintaining Client Action Plans resulting in a total marketing plan Manage Clients in order to achieve a trusted relationship.
- Negotiate new Frame Agreements and the renewal of original Frame Agreements, including service levels and work methods.
- Implement agreed work methods and services in operations.
- Documenting business contracts, reviewing and reporting sales and marketing performance.
- Client visits and follow up on set targets, required improvements and / or complaints from Clients or Professionals.
- Identify selected groups of Professionals for the Business Line and support the design of marketing strategies aimed at these individuals.
- Overseeing the maintenance of internal CRM system- qualitative and quantitative - with candidates.
- Ensuring full compliance and adherence to the Atlas Professionals Quality Management System.
The ideal candidate will be a strong respected leader, with extensive management experience. You will have a proven background in sales, ideally within the recruitment sector. Applicants with industry experience would have a significant advantage, although this is not essential.
Other competency based requirements include:
Education & Training
- Bachelors / Master degree, or the ability to perform at this level by industry experience.
Knowledge & Experience
- Extensive understanding of business trends, performing key developments and analysis of Client markets, processes and the external environment.
- Tendering and making proposals / offers to clients.
- Sales in recruitment environment or similar services.
- Negotiating contracts related to the services.
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Sales oriented, always pursuing goals and result driven.
- Sociable, energetic and ambitious.
- Competent in negotiating, dealing with conflict, interfacing with clients and contracted professionals.
Should you be interested in the position of null, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Laura Thomas, HR Executive in Newquay, United Kingdom stating reference number LT-057405