|Job reference nr.:||YY-064580|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Wind|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Job location:||International Waters|
Atlas Professionals is looking for experienced Cable Engineer for various projects around the world (i.e. Indonesia, UK, Canada, etc.) varying from 6 to 8 weeks. If you are an enthusiastic team player, we want you! Apply now with Atlas Professionals in Singapore for the position!
- Take responsibility for the departments efficient and safe operation during the Chief Cable Engineer’s absence.
- Organise and be responsible for the day-to-day running of the department as directed by the Chief Cable Engineer.
- Take duties alternatively with the Chief Cable Engineer and be capable of carrying out the cable engineering requirements of the operation being performed.
- Take responsibility of the test room and ensure that all logs, records and accounts are correctly maintained.
- Undertake and manage the maintenance, testing and calibration of all equipment under the control of the department.
- Take responsibility for the compilation of data and records following repairs and installation.
- Supervise cable jointing and assess the radiographs and quality of cable joints.
- Act as the vessels network and computer administrator and support all I.T. requirements onboard.
- Undertake the role of DPSO during power feed operations and management of PSM’s with Terminal stations during repairs.
- Ensure that the relevant CWPs, procedures and manuals are complied with.
- PST / BOSIET
- Security Awareness
- Ships power safety officer course
- Xray assessment
- Cable lay planner
- Power feed maintenance
Should you be interested in the position of Cable Engineer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Yana Yusoff, Account Manager in Singapore, Singapore stating reference number YY-064580