|Job reference nr.:||YY-064579|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Marine|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Job location:||International Waters|
Atlas Professionals is looking for enthusiastic Chief Engineers with cable laying experience for various projects around the world (i.e. Indonesia, UK, Canada, etc.). Varying from 8 to 12 weeks, to long term rotations. If you are hands on and a true team player, we want to hear from you! Apply now with Atlas Professionals in Singapore for the position.
- Be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of all machinery and equipment for which the Engineering Department has responsibility.
- Be responsible for the day to day running and supervision of the Engine Department and for the allocation of responsibility with regard to maintenance and operating duties.
- Be familiar with the machinery and systems, so that, in an emergency situation, essential services can be safely and speedily restored. Must have a full understanding of, and abide by, Company policies, procedures and instructions, and the Code of Safe Working Practices and shall ensure that the staff under his control are adequately trained.
- Be aware of class requirements and to be responsible for the preparation of machinery for survey.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the information, presented in the engine room log, maintenance records, water condition logs and other information, as required, is accurate and up to date.
- Ensure that maintenance and repair work, done under his control in the Engine Department is adequately supervised and carried out in a safe manner, without contravention of applicable rules and regulations.
- Be a "Responsible Person" for all operations requiring a work permit. Ensure that all safety precautions are taken, and that the work is carried out in a safe manner and in accordance with the Code of Safe Working Practices.
- Be prepared to adopt other duties within remit of multi-skilling objectives as agreed and advised prior to appointment.
- Basic Safety Training
- ILO medical
- Advanced Fire Fighting
- Proficiency in Survival Craft & Rescue Boats
- Medical First Aid
- Proficiency in Security Awareness
Should you be interested in the position of Chief Engineer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Yana Yusoff, Account Manager in Singapore, Singapore stating reference number YY-064579