|Job reference nr.:||LS-066186|
|Discipline Category:||Seismic & Electromagnetic|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||October 31, 2017|
|Job location:||United States|
Are you an experienced Seismic Navigator looking for a new challenge in United States? Apply now with Atlas Professionals in Houston, United States for the position of Chief Navigator.
Specific Functional Responsibilities:
- Manage a 24-hour rotating shift of Navigation crewmembers/Contractors as well as the navigation system and sub systems.
- Liaise with other departments and clients for both daily activities and future planning.
- Manage the maintenance program and inventory control.
- Proactively participate and comply with the company QHSE policies and the requirements set in the QHSE program.
- The development and training of navigation personnel within the technical bounds of navigation system and peripheral equipment.
- Evaluate the mentoring program and coaching of employees in the department.
- Responsible for the development of the schedule and monitor daily activity.
- Manage equipment inventory and installation.
- Provide expertise on navigation techniques and theories.
- Verify that navigation data is delivered per specifications.
- Report any deficiencies in quality of the data through the proper channels.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Perform related duties as required.
Certificates, Licenses or Registrations:
- Valid driver's license
- Current US Passport
- Current TWIC card
- BOSIET certification
- OGUK certification
- SafeGulf/Rig Pass (for Gulf of Mexico projects)
- Must pass Physical, Drug Screen and Background Check.
- Must be able to work seven days a week, including holidays. Must be able to work various shifts up to 12+ hours per day.
- US Citizen or Green Card holder with ability to work in the US without sponsorship.
Should you be interested in the position of Chief Navigator, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Laura Smith, Business Manager - Houston in Houston, USA stating reference number LS-066186