Chief - Observer - Data Acquisition
|Job reference nr.:||LS-066185|
|Discipline Category:||Seismic & Electromagnetic|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||October 31, 2017|
|Job location:||United States|
Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as Chief Observer with one of the clients of the office in Houston, United States. It’s a permanent position in United States. Do you have the necessary experience?
- Responsible for safe operations of recording instruments.
- Supervises crew operations to ensure quality seismic data is recorded in a safe and productive manner.
- Ensures proper use and maintenance of company assets.
- Prepares and executes a plan for field recording to ensure that all recording and testing operations complies with client parameters.
- Complies with and enforces policies and procedures of company and the customer, as well as regulatory or industry requirements.
- Assists in developing and mentoring of junior field personnel.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Perform related duties as required.
- At least 5 years of seismic acquisition experience.
- Extensive experience with seismic recording systems and operations, OBC or OBN experience is preferred.
- Proven leadership skills in overseeing seismic operations and staff.
Should you be interested in the position of Observer Chief, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Laura Smith, Business Manager - Houston in Houston, USA stating reference number LS-066185