|Job reference nr.:||AT-057692|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||March 1, 2017|
For our client, a market leader in the renewable industry, we are recruiting for the position of Civil Engineer right now. Upload your CV for the recruiters in Hoofddorp, Netherlands to review.
- Contracting and coordination of geotechnical investigations in multiple countries
- Evaluation of geotechnical reports for projects in the multiple countries
- Selection and determination of most suitable wind turbine foundation type
- Coordination of local geotechnical engineering companies for foundations
- Coordination of dike stability calculations and monitoring at locations within dike core and protection zones
- Coordination of the planning for excavations on and around dikes, ports and other water way locations
- Planning of access roads and crane pads for wind parks on dikes and in water way locations.
- Contact person for customers and local authorities for all company’s civil engineering planning activities.
- Degree in engineering (University / University of Applied Sciences) in the field of civil engineering, alternatively civil engineering technician
- First experience in civil engineering would be an advantage as well as basic knowledge in project management
- Good knowledge in MS-Office
- Good knowledge in English language
- Native level Dutch (or a really good level, spoken and written)
- Self-confident, highly proactive personality who is a teamplayer
Should you be interested in the position of Civil Engineer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Arie Timmer, Deputy Operations manager in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands stating reference number AT-057692