Client Rep Tower Team
|Job reference nr.:||LS-075090|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Management & QC|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||June 25, 2018|
|Job duration:||10 days|
|Schedule:||4 Weeks On / 2 Weeks Off|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
Are you an experienced Client Representative looking for a new challenge in United Kingdom? Apply now with Atlas Professionals in Bristol, United Kingdom for the position of Tower Team.
1. Position and project Ørsted is searching for 1 consultant who will be working as Client Representative for the Hornsea 1 project.
2. Job Description Tasks include: • This role would suit a Tower Team Leader / Tower Team Client Rep. • This will also be a role that requires some onboard management of the teams and liaison with Construction Management. • Client Rep will be involved in Tower handovers, messenger install, issue of DPR, Safety Walks, HSE presence etc. Please see enclosed job description
3. Qualification of Candidate Minimum 3 years professional experience and experience within Offshore Wind Farm Industry will be an advantage. GWO courses: Sea Survival, Working at Heights, First Aid, Fire Awareness, Manual Handling HUET, STCW 2010, OPITO or BOSIET and CA-EBS (STASS, HEED or EBS) UGUK Medical certificate incl. Chester Step IOSH Managing Safely or similar HSE training Please also see attachment.
4. Duration of Service 4 June to 4 July 2018 with option for 1 month extension.
5. Shift Pattern Full scope (30 days) – 12 hours per day. If offshore position: Accommodation will be provided by Ørsted on board vessel or floatel/Supplier must arrange and pay for accommodation onshore.
6. Main Work Location Port of Blyth and Offshore at HOW01
7. Special Provision The Consultant must bring his own PC with Microsoft Office 2007 software or newer and mobile telephone. The Consultant must be in possession of an iPhone 4S, 5C, 5S, 6 or 6+ or a Windows phone 8.1 where Ørsted’s AirWatch app can be downloaded. The app is mandatory on all mobile devices used by Ørsted staff (including consultants) to protect them from cybercrime. Offshore Works: The Consultant shall bring his/her own PPE (Personal Protection Equipment).
Should you be interested in the position of Tower Team, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Leon Simpson, Personal Coordinator in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number LS-075090