|Job reference nr.:||RK-072680|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Wind|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||May 1, 2018|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
Our client is looking for a Contracts Manager. The job is based in United Kingdom. Do you have the necessary skills? Contact our Offshore Wind team in Bristol, United Kingdom.
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies
- Performing risk, value management and cost control
- Advising on procurement strategy
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks
- Allocating work to subcontractors
- Providing advice on contractual claims
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments.
- FIDIC and contract management experience.
- Previous professional experience.
- Worked within the offshore wind farm industry.
Should you be interested in the position of Contracts Manager, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Rosie Kells, Personnel Coordinator in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number RK-072680