|Job reference nr.:||MV-058942|
|Discipline Category:||Engineering & Project Controls|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||July 3, 2017|
Atlas Professionals is specialised in Engineering & Project Controls. At the moment we have an opening for the temporary position of Control Engineer to work in Netherlands. Interested in this temporary position? Let us know.
Our client, a specialist within the Industrial Automation industry is looking for Control Engineers.
Do you know how to handle the design of construction and control solutions and fill in the need of what the customers really wants?
Please apply to the job when you recognize yourself in it!
- Commissioning on site/location
- Set up the functional and technical documentation
- Design/develop/configure control applications
- Advise on selecting the suppliers and sub contractors
- Degree in Engineering (Master/Bachelor) in the field of Electrical - Chemical Technology - Computer Science - or equal;
- Minimum of 3 years experience within Industrial Automation;
- (Extended) knowledge of: DCS - PLC - BUS Systems - Instrumentation and Control engineering;
- The ability to work in a multi-disciplinary teams;
- Flexible to travel within the Netherlands to several job sites/locations;
- Fluent in both the Dutch and English language.
Should you be interested in the position of Control Engineer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Marvin van Dijk, Account Manager in Hoofddorp, Netherlands stating reference number MV-058942