|Job reference nr.:||AT-066698|
|Discipline Category:||Engineering & Project Controls|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||November 1, 2017|
|Job duration:||11 months|
|Schedule:||Monday to Friday|
Atlas Professionals is specialized in Engineering & Project Controls. At the moment we have an opening for the position of Cost Controller to work in The Netherlands. Interested in this temporary position? Let us know!
- Jobholder performs all activities, taking into account the highest level of Safety and Health, protecting the Environment and reporting any HSE anomalies.
- Is responsible for the achievement of all Cost Control tasks with respect to his/her area of responsibility;
- Adheres to and participates in ensuring correct use of P2P-Process (i.e. Contract/PO, corresponding SES/GR and invoices) in order to obtain reliable realizations (“Value of Work Done”);
- Prepares Budget and Closing Forecast exercises, consistent with the Operational Work Program and taking Cost Control Objectives into account;
- Analyses the evolution of cost performance against objectives, identifies the causes of deviation and suggests improvements/actions;
- Analyses and prepares for distribution all relevant management information serving as decisional aids;
- Prepares the monthly Cost & Performance Reports of his/her area; discussing with and obtaining validation from Budget responsible; issuing them on a timely basis;
- Participates in the periodic Study & Analysis for Cost & Performance Optimization effort (to help our engineers and management);
- Participates in training Budget Responsibles on financial and accounting matters;
- Ensures that most recent Company recommendations and guidelines relating to cost control are applied;
- Participates in the preparation of the LTP exercise (specially next Budget year);
- Contributes to firmly establishing management control and developing a “cost control” culture within the affiliate;
- Prepares answers to questions from (external or internal) auditors.
Context & Environment:
Context: Diversity of contacts, (i.e. budget holders, technical responsibles, other operational and staff departments); Works with various SAP modules (FI, CO, MM, etc.), Business Warehouse reporting tool.
Constraints: Works with deadlines, i.e. monthly closures, reporting, budget sessions, ad-hoc studies; availability of information and dependency on other departments and sections.
- Executes the cost control function in the area of his/her responsibility and ensures that budgets/forecasts are realistic and respected, cost reports are produced timely with accurate and pertinent analyses.
- Gives assistance and financial advice to budget holders concerning their budget, forecast and realisation of expenditures and necessary improvements -cost related- recommendations
- In collaboration with Finance Division ensure the respect of procedures and SOX rules
Schooling / University degree: HBO (HEAO) or equivalent with at least 3 years of financial experience preferably in cost control (including SAP-CO and BW experience)
Accurate, good insight in figures and analytical skills, good communication, teamwork spirit, motivation, perseverance, able to cope with deadlines.
Languages and level: English is mandatory, French is advantageous
Should you be interested in the position of Cost Controller, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Arie Timmer, Deputy Operations manager in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands stating reference number AT-066698