Deputy CTIO Well Control
|Job reference nr.:||NP-075541|
|Discipline Category:||Drilling & Well Services|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||June 25, 2018|
|Schedule:||5 Days a week|
Atlas Professionals in Moscow, Russia is always looking for new Drilling & Well Services professionals. At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of Deputy CTIO Well Control.
This position is based in Azerbaijan. The Deputy CTIO Well Control will be involved in Oil & Gas operators project.
- Overall accountability for regulated and controlled compliance of all systems and equipment under the Well Control remit (Wellheads, BOP’s & BOP controls etc., within the Technical Integrity Department;
- Assist with Well Control Technicians competency and performance;
- Assist with the delivery of offshore Well Control team efficiency / productivity;
- Directly liaise with responsible Onshore Maintenance Superintendents.
- Relevant Higher technical education;
- Experince: Minimmum 7 years specific to well control activities;
- Have valid IWCF Level 4 Supervisor Surface Wellhead certification;
- Language skills:
- English (fluent);
- Russian (knowledge of technical terms);
- Software skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Outlook). MS Access and SAP would be advantageous.
Should you be interested in the position of Deputy CTIO Well Control, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Natalia Prokhorova, Recruitment manager in Moscow, Russia stating reference number NP-075541