|Job reference nr.:||LS-074443|
|Discipline Category:||Engineering & Project Controls|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||September 3, 2018|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
|Schedule:||12 Weeks On / 12 Weeks Off|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
At the moment we have a vacancy for the temporary position of Document Controller. Interested? And do you have the necessary experience?
Please find specifications below.
1. Position and project Ørsted is searching for a consultant who will be working as Document Controller for the Hornsea 02 Offshore Windfarm project.
2. Job Description Please see enclosed job description
3. Qualification of Candidate Staff with minimum 5 years’ professional experience within document controlling. Document control - Wind farms - Onshore substation
4. Duration of Service • Commencement: 3 September 2018 • Expiration: 31 August 2020
5. Shift Pattern Full time with 5 working days per week
6. Main Work Location Ørsted’s offices at the below address: Hornsea 2 - Onshore Substation Chase Hill Road, Killingholme DN40 3LU North East Lincolnshire United Kingdom 7. Special Provision The Consultant must be in possession of an i-Phone 4S, 5C, 5S, 6 or 6+ or a Windows phone 8.1 where Ørsted’s AirWatch app can be downloaded. The app is mandatory on all mobile devices used by Ørsted staff (including consultants) to protect them from cybercrime. Ørsted will provide office facilities available to the Consultant including office space.
Should you be interested in the position of Document Controller, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Leon Simpson, Personal Coordinator in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number LS-074443