|Job reference nr.:||LS-063047|
|Discipline Category:||Drilling & Well Services|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||July 1, 2017|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Schedule:||Monday to Friday|
At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of Drilling Engineer in Stavanger, Norway.
Interested? And do you have the necessary experience?
Main role: Perform Drilling engineering work in a project team , supporting delivery of DG2 (Select) support package and Concept Select. This includes
- Define well design basis
- Define/optimize well trajectories
- Perform well design
- Perform casing design
- Align well and casing design with completion design
- Optimize drill center locations
- Define well intervention requirements
- Time and cost input
- Wellhead interfaces
- Rig and facility interfaces
- DG2 decision support package write up
Education and experience:
- BSc/MSc in engineering/science. 5+ years’ experience in D&W engineering or wellsite leadership – to be able to work unsupervised.
- For engineers with less experience, they should be mentored to assure the quality of the work.
- Relevant experience may in special cases compensate for lack of formal engineering background.
Should you be interested in the position of Drilling Engineer Principal, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Linda Sletten, Account Manager in Stavanger, Norway stating reference number LS-063047