Drilling Fluids and Completion engineer
|Job reference nr.:||NP-075533|
|Discipline Category:||Drilling & Well Services|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||June 25, 2018|
|Schedule:||5 Days a week|
Are you looking for the next frontier in Drilling & Well Services
This position is based in Azerbaijan. The Drilling Fluids and Completion engineer will be involved in Oil & Gas operators project.
Location: Onshore & Offshore as required
Organizing and supporting the timely provision and maintenance of technically and commercially optimal drilling and completion fluid services for operations.
- Relevant Higher technical education;
- At least 3 years in the field as a fluids engineer for a major services company or operator;
- At least 1 year in a management capacity supervising the work of other fluids engineers;
- Language skills
- Azeri (fluent);
- English (upper-intermediate level);
- Russian (knowledge of technical terms)
- Software skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Outlook), SAP knowledge is advantageous.
Should you be interested in the position of Drilling Fluids and Completion engineer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Natalia Prokhorova, Recruitment manager in Moscow, Russia stating reference number NP-075533