Electrical Project Manager
|Job reference nr.:||RK-070701|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Wind|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||March 26, 2018|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
Are you an experienced Electrical Project Manager looking for a new challenge in United Kingdom? Apply now with Atlas Professionals in Bristol, United Kingdom for the position of Electrical Project Manager.
- Perform project management within onshore and submarine cable supply and installation, at 220kV and 66kV, as well as all client-level planning and engineering activities related to the design, manufacturing, installation and commissioning.
- Organise and lead the electrical project team to conduct all client-level planning and engineering activities related to the design, manufacturing surveillance, installation and commissioning
- Coordinate the cable package activities with the WTG, foundation and substation packages to ensure efficient resolution of technical and schedule conflicts resulting in the smooth integration of the onshore and submarine 220kV export and 66kV array cable works into the WTG foundations and onshore and offshore substations.
- Develop and implement contingency plans in the event of unforeseen events impacting the cable work packages
- Support our consents, environmental and property functions in managing external stakeholders, such as the Environment Agency, Natural England, port authorities and land owners
- Hold a master’s degree in electrical engineering or similar
- Highly experienced project manager - used PMI/PMBOK as project management framework, a PMP certification or similar training and certification is preferred
- Relevant work experience leading onshore and submarine cable supply and installation teams within large infrastructure projects is required.
- High level of knowledge in the management of onshore and submarine cable design, manufacturing, installation and commissioning
- Have exceptional leadership, communication, and negotiation skills,
- Excellent commercial understanding
- Prioritise and execute your tasks in order to meet deadlines
Should you be interested in the position of Electrical Project Manager, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Rosie Kells, Personnel Coordinator in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number RK-070701