|Job reference nr.:||NP-080772|
|Discipline Category:||Engineering & Project Controls|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||October 29, 2018|
|Job location:||Russian Federation|
Our client is looking for a Environmental Specialist.
This position is based in Russia. Environmental Specialist will be involved in a major Oil & Gas operators project.
- Moscow OR Saint Petersburg with regular travel on site
- Site for 1 OR 4 weeks period(stay on camp)
- To support the various tasks associated with the implementation of the Biodiversity Action Plan
- Experience in biodiversity related issues or in nature reserve planning and management
- Liaise contractors and partners on site
- Produce summary report and/or statements
- Degree in Environmental Sciences, Spatial Planning or Geography; Master Degree or further education in similar subject would be an advantage;
- Previous experience in nature reserve planning and/or management would be an advantage
Should you be interested in the position of Environmental Specialist, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Natalia Prokhorova, Recruitment manager in Moscow, Russia stating reference number NP-080772