|Job reference nr.:||MR-050166|
|Discipline Category:||Marine Environmental|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Job location:||International Waters|
Atlas provides tailor made environmental solutions to the offshore construction, hydrocarbon and renewable energy industries on a worldwide basis. At the moment we are looking for Marine Environmentalist Specialists who have experience in benthic surveys, habitat mapping and assessments or marine environmental surveys.
- A minimum of a BSc degree in environmental science, natural resources, marine science
- Experience in operating and deploying grabs, corers, drop-down cameras, water sampling equipment.
- JNCC approved MMO and/or BOEMRE approved PSO training is recommended
- OPITO approved BOSIET or FOET.
- Norwegian Maritime Authority (NMA) Medical and/or OGUK Medical.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
- Preparation of various technical reports
- Must have the ability to conduct tasks independently
- This position may involve working in remote field locations, and may include night/weekend shifts, and/or working in challenging weather conditions.
- Flexibility is an absolute must in this industry.
Should you be interested in the position of Environmentalist, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Montse Raurell, Personnel Coordinator in null, Spain stating reference number MR-050166