Fabrication Commissioning Manager
|Job reference nr.:||RK-070568|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Wind|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||February 26, 2018|
|Job duration:||4 months|
Are you an experienced Fabrication Commissioning Manager looking for a new challenge in Netherlands? Apply now with Atlas Professionals in Bristol, United Kingdom for the position of Fabrication Commissioning Manager
- To ensure on time commissioning of the offshore substation ready for handover to operation.
- Establish and manage the offshore commissioning organisation within the full electrical scope.
- Manage the overall commissioning planning within the agreed construction schedule.
- Coordinate commissioning activities with main suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Coordinate project commissioning activities.
- Secure quality of commissioning works and documentation.
- Report commissioning progress/participate in commissioning meetings.
- Ensure that quality is within the agreed standard during construction.
- Ensure all commissioning is completed in due time and to agreed standard.
- Manage supervision team.
- Good project management skills, coordination skills and a talent for driving solutions to achieve outcomes in a fast paced environment.
- Commissioning experience within the field of MV/HV equipment, SCADA, low voltage and utility installations and components.
- Experience with offshore substation work.
- Experience on relevant / similar projects
- Experience in dealing with Fabricators
Should you be interested in the position of Fabrication Commissioning Manager, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Rosie Kells, Personnel Coordinator in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number RK-070568