Frontend / mobile developer
|Job reference nr.:||AH-037377|
|Discipline Category:||Atlas Staff Position|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
Atlas Professionals is a recruitment organisation in the Energy and Marine industry. For the department Business Innovation & Technology at our headquarters in Hoofddorp, we are looking for a Frontend / mobile developer. The ideal candidate has at least a relevant Bachelor's degree, and at least 2 years experience with experience with cross-platform mobile apps.
Atlas Professionals is an international company with offices all around the globe. We have been growing at a fast pace - and part of growing is adapting and sometimes redefining your business processes. To enable these processes, Atlas has been building Atlas4Sales, an application on the Force.com platform. Atlas4Sales is developed in house and is the technological backbone of our organisation: it has a wide range of features, from online marketing to invoicing.
The Frontend / mobile developer is responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining websites and mobile applications.
- Being up to date on the latest trends and best practices in mobile and web development.
- Working together with the Senior Designer and the Marketing Manager, under direction of the Software Architect.
- Collaborate with the Senior Developers to ensure proper interaction between the mobile app and the platform.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or the ability to perform on this level due to prior experience
- Demonstrable experience with cross-platform mobile apps
- Experience with responsive design
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
Should you be interested in the position of Frontend / mobile developer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Alex Huneker, HR Executive in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands stating reference number AH-037377