German Speaking Document Controller
|Job reference nr.:||KN-066879|
|Discipline Category:||Engineering & Project Controls|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||November 13, 2017|
|Job duration:||6 months|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
Are you an experienced Document Controller looking for a new challenge in United Kingdom? Apply now with Atlas Professionals in Bristol, United Kingdom for the position of German Speaking Document Controller.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF ROLE:
Support in analysing, organising and managing Document Management processes and activities, controlling and monitoring related tasks, thus assuring maintenance and compliance across the Company.
Ensure knowledge transfer and preservation of Document Management matters across the group in line with Company best practices.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing specialist document control support on a daily basis.
- Formatting documents, proof reading for grammatical errors and ensuring documents conform to company standards.
- Create and maintain shared folders with suppliers / clients
- Issue document to clients
- Issuing document numbers from the Master Document Register (MDR).
- Controlling the creation, review and distribution internally of documents through the document lifecycle.
- Control and monitoring Client Approval Process and Document submission to Client.
- Support in defining, organizing and managing the Final Project documents Handover to Client.
- Help Desk support about the Document Management Tools in use.
- Organize Document Register and Master Data Lists activities.
- Ensuring that documents are transmitted in a controlled manner to clients and 3rd parties.
- Tracking document status and timescales for documents issued to clients for review
- Ensuring the MDR is kept up to date with changes to document names and revision status.
- Uploading and referencing documents into the company SharePoint system.
- Actively participate in team meetings and provide updates on document approval/review.
- Promote good relations with client/3rd party Document Controllers.
- Some national / international travel may be required.
Must be able to translate of doing translation from English to German and German to English. Usage of Think Project and MS Sharepoint preferred. This role will be working from home 1 week/month commuting to offices in UK and Italy.
Should you be interested in the position of German Speaking Document Controller, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Kallan Nee, Account Manager in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number KN-066879