|Job reference nr.:||FS-069608|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Survey & Construction|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||February 2, 2018|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
|Schedule:||5 Days a week|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as GIS Specialist with one of the clients of the office in London, United Kingdom. It’s a 12 month contract position in the United Kingdom. Do you have the necessary experience?
- Secure, analyse and distribute all relevant geographical data
- Provide expertise knowledge on coordinate systems and other geographical standards
- Implement and ensure quality and reliability in data based on standards.
- Ensure that documents describing GIS standards are implemented for ITT and contracts
- Secure agreements with installation managers prior to installation
- Ensure integration with DPR and overview of DPR available in WindGIS
- Ensure O&M standards for As Built data are met
- Secure qa-process with O&M prior to construction end
- Handle all geographical data
- Perform analysis of geographical data for consent, foundation, substation, electrical, wtg, design, Site Investigation Management etc. Including advice on cable optimisation and lay-out.
- Specify GIS data deliveries from external suppliers and QC all GIS data
- Create charts and presentations
- Maintain an up to date geographical information database
- Set up project-specific WindGIS
- Update and analyse environmental, archaeological, UXO and other man-made constrains for planning, lay-out , surveys, and installation
- Scope and manage site GIS activities
- Introduce site organization to GIS and WindGIS including clarification of needs for additional functionality or data available in the web solution
- Keep continuously dialog with site and project to secure that requirements are met
- Proficient in the ArcGIS package, including ArcPro.
- Experience with working with SDE databases, ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS for Server.
- Good knowledge of working with offshore UK datasets for instance for EIA's, consent applications and offshore wind development.
Should you be interested in the position of GIS Specialist, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Francis Stinchcombe, Personal Coordinator in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number FS-069608