Harbour Site Supervisor
|Job reference nr.:||RK-071003|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Wind|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||April 3, 2018|
|Job duration:||6 months|
Atlas Professionals is specialised in Offshore Wind. At the moment we have an opening for the temporary position of Harbour Site Supervisor to work in Germany. Interested in this temporary position? Let us know.
- Assist the project HSE department regarding harbour site specific issues
- Management of safety equipment: PPE, climbing gear including keeping record of inventory and keeping track of the use of PPE, monitoring service life of PPE.
- Site stock management – consumables for the building
- Authorise all forklift and crane operation onshore and organise availability of crane
- Daily housekeeping on site and vehicles, general site upkeep management
- Building, facility and site boundary safety checks
- Monitor and record site electricity and water use
- Liaise with port waste management contractors
- Site office delivery management.
- Liaise with shipyard, site security company, and local site contractors.
- Data input of all PPE that requires certification
- Keep a quarantined area for damaged tools and PPE
- Supporting the construction management with ad hoc tasks
- Previously worked within the Offshore Wind Farm Industry
- Previously worked in a similar position
- Experience working in project matrix organisation
- Forklift driving licence (desirable)
Should you be interested in the position of Harbour Site Supervisor, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Rosie Kells, Personnel Coordinator in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number RK-071003