|Job reference nr.:||LT-056773|
|Discipline Category:||Atlas Staff Position|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
Atlas Professionals is a market leading, International company that specializes in the supply of Professionals into the Energy, Marine, and Offshore Oil and Gas Industries. We are proud of our company!
If you are conscientious, have a good work ethic, and would like to be a part of a successful global organization, then we would like to hear from you!
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Executive to join our team in The Netherlands (Hoofddorp).
The HR Executive will work closely with the Business Managers and guide them to develop the skills and capabilities of their teams.
As a valued member of the HR team, you will :
- Develop, implement and improve various HR and competency based processes
- Assist management with hiring new colleagues for staff positions
- Monitor and coordinate staff performance, appraisals and probationary reviews
- Optimize and maintain our HR database.
We are looking for a HR executive who specializes in completing detailed, accurate work, which is based on established guidelines. You are analytical and technical and have a structured and organized approach to work.
Our preferred new colleague will have experience of working within a fast-paced, International organization, ideally within the recruitment sector.
More specific, you have:
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in HRM
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of working within a HR function, preferable within an international, commercial environment
- Fluent verbal and writing skills in both English and Dutch language
- The ability to communicate professionally at all levels, verbally and in writing
- Cross-cultural mindset
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Dutch legislation
- The ability to organise and prioritise your workload independently
Should you be interested in the position of HR Executive, please send your application via the apply button before the closing date 31 January 2017. For more information, please contact Renske Barentsz in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands.