|Job reference nr.:||LT-064881|
|Discipline Category:||Atlas Staff Position|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||October 16, 2017|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
We are looking for an experienced HR generalist to support our operational teams within the UK sector.
The role will be based in either our Bristol or Aberdeen offices, ensuring regular liaison with our head office in Holland.
Atlas Professionals offer a great opportunity to be a part of an international company exploring the ever-changing Oil, Gas, Marine, Renewable and Energy industries. You will be part of a proactive and energetic HR team, with the opportunity to help shape the organisation and build relationships across the board.
The HR Executive will provide comprehensive HR support and coordination to the staff members and operational managers in respect of all aspects of HR and staff competency.
The HR Executive's main responsibilities include:
- Administration and maintenance of the HR database and Atlas Academy training portal.
- Providing guidance and assistance to the business managers / directors to develop the skills and capabilities of the office staff.
- Monitoring staff performance, coordinating staff appraisals, probationary reviews, recruitment requirements (including controlling agency expenditure) and being present for interviews, as and when required.
- Delivering comprehensive advice and coordination of all employee relation cases.
- Assisting with the implementation of various HR and competency based procedures, and ensuring that policies are updated in line with legislative changes.
- Administration of employee benefits including pension contributions.
- Compiling and analysing employee related data, such as absence management, staff retention and turnover, recruitment, salaries, bonus information etc.
- Issuing contractual terms and variations for all core staff, and other employee related administrative correspondence.
- Inducting all new starters ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed and filed in a timely manner.
This list is not exhaustive.
We are looking for an individual that has the ability to assist the operational side of the business, whilst ensuring full compliance to UK legislation. You will be the only member of the HR team within the UK, so it is important that you can work independently with limited supervision.
You will be a self-starter with good communication skills, and be able to prioritise your workload, whilst dealing with day to day add-hoc HR related queries.
A minimum of 3 years experience of working in a HR generalist role (preferably in a stand-alone position) within the UK is essential. Your experience will ideally be supported by a CIPD or equivalent qualification, or you will be able have the ability to perform at this level by industry experience. The ideal candidate will have a full and comprehensive knowledge of UK employment legislation, and previous experience of working within the private sector.
You will have the ability to work independently and confidently whilst dealing with complex ER cases, including dismissal within a unionised environment.
Should you be interested in the position of HR Executive, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Laura Thomas, Group HR Manager (email@example.com) stating reference number LT-064881.