HSE Project Manager
|Job reference nr.:||RC-065174|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||October 1, 2017|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
We are looking for an experienced HSE Project Manager based in the UK for a years contract. This role will involve travel.
As Project HSE Manager, you shall provide HSE management support to one of our Wind Power projects at Project Management level.
Overall purpose of your effort will be to ensure a high level of safety in the working environment in our projects from development to execution.
Key duties will be to:
- participate in tendering process
- negotiations with suppliers about compliance with HSE requirements
- prepare and manage project HSE documents
- review contractor performance and contribute to the continuous organisational development of the HSE function
- develop, integrate and roll out safety culture initiatives
- HSE performance monitoring and reporting
participate in strengthening/improving our HSE project model across projects.
You have a relevant educational background, i.e. a bachelor degree in engineering or equivalent, or you have the equivalent vocational qualifications and knowledge to fulfil the role. It is essential that you have a successful track record of work experience in an HSE role, preferably within development or construction projects. HSE experience from wind or offshore industry is an advantage.
Should you be interested in the position of HSE Project Manager, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Ruth Coiley, Account Manager