ICT Specialist/System Administrator
|Job reference nr.:||AH-062983|
|Discipline Category:||Atlas Staff Position|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
Atlas Professionals is a recruitment organisation in the Energy and Marine industry. For the ICT department at our headquarters in Hoofddorp (The Netherlands), we are looking for an ICT specialist who will be based in Odessa, Ukraine. An introduction training will be arranged for a newcomer in the head office so an ideal candidate should be willing to travel abroad.
- Answering help desk telephone calls and e-mail inquiries to ensure needs are met.
- Identifies, evaluates, and prioritizes customer problems and complaints to ensure that inquiries are resolved appropriately.
- Assists in resolving technical problems by providing guidance regarding software and hardware issues.
- Resolves and/or refers more complex technical problems through a defined escalation process.
- Develop and provide colleagues with online training in the use of systems and application programs.
- Follows up with colleagues to ensure that their inquiries are resolved within the agreed upon time frame.
- Logs and tracks inquiries using a ticketing system and maintains history records and related problem documentation.
- Interfaces with remote team members, management, and customers in reference to customer service issues.
- Reviews and recommends modifications to procedures and workflow as necessary to ensure efficient and effective processing of transactions. Whenever this is not possible, the ICT specialist sets the right expectations and informs the user about any delay in resolution of the problem, as soon as this delay occurs.
Education & Training
- Vocational Degree in ICT, or the ability to perform at this level by industry experience.
Knowledge & Experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Windows Server, and Citrix XenApp, to the level required for user support and basic systems management.
- Knowledge and understanding of thin clients, desktop hard and software, mobile phones and network equipment such as firewalls, routers and switches.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP network protocol.
- Experience working with and skilled in the use of service desk software• Business and analytical problem-solving skills
- Experience in working for an international company.
- Two or more years of customer service or other telephone experience.
- Fluent in the English Language, both verbally and in writing.
- Able to communicate well with colleagues with limited ICT knowledge.
Behaviour & Competencies
- Able to work remotely, without direct supervision but a team player.
- Willing to travel
Should you be interested in the position of null, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Alex Huneker, HR Executive in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands stating reference number AH-062983