Lead Site Technician
|Job reference nr.:||LS-075922|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Wind|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||June 25, 2018|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
|Schedule:||2 Weeks On / 2 Weeks Off|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as Lead Site Technician with one of the clients of the office in Bristol, United Kingdom. It’s a temporary position in United Kingdom. Do you have the necessary experience?
1. Position and project Ørsted is searching for 1 consultant who will be working as Lead Site Technician - based offshore on installation Platform at the Hornsea 1 project.
2. Job Description Tasks include: Emergency packs/stretchers Write RAMS for site techs Prepare and maintain POB sheet and associated documentation handed over by packages. Prepared daily work for site techs Maintain defect list for daily planning meeting Order parts needed by site techs via onshore OOS Order tools needed by site techs via onshore OOS Maintain inventory list and tool container Assist Offshore OOS with JU duties. Maintain PPE
3. Qualification of Candidate Minimum 5 years professional experience and experience within Offshore Wind Farm Industry. Certificate of skill incl. validity of certificate shall be forwarded upon request. Required: Three years of relevant experience / Lead Site Technicians 5 years of similar jobs. Relevant education: Rigger/Bandsman/Slinger, Cutting/Grinding/Drilling and confined space Hold the complete suite of GWO qualifications, as per the table in annex A (GI 08-01) Trained and authorised by the fall arrest system manufacturer to repair and replace SRL fall arrest system
4. Duration of Service 1 April 2018 to 31 December 2019 with option for 2 month extension
5. Shift Pattern The consultants will normally be working on a 12 hours a day/7 days a week shift pattern for two weeks on duty followed by a two weeks off duty period. However, deviation may occur if required by the project. Accommodation will be provided by Ørsted on board vessel or floatel/Supplier must arrange and pay for accommodation onshore.
6. Main Work Location Offshore at Hornsea 1 project and Grimsby
Should you be interested in the position of Lead Site Technician, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Leon Simpson, Personal Coordinator in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number LS-075922