Lead Subsea wells engineer
|Job reference nr.:||LS-071525|
|Discipline Category:||Drilling & Well Services|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||April 15, 2018|
|Job duration:||5 months|
|Schedule:||Monday to Friday|
Our client is looking for a Lead Subsea wells engineer. The job is based in Norway. Do you have the necessary skills? Contact our Drilling & Well Services team in Stavanger, Norway.
A lead subsea wells engineer is required to join the wells team to support finalization of the development plan for a subsea project in ultra deep water. The role manages the interface between wells and the subsea contractor. .
- Liaise with project team for equipment and operational requirements and thereafter verify that the equipment supplied aligns with project requirements.
- First point of contact within the D&W and subsea team for subsea rig based equipment designs and installation systems to include OWR, X-tree, wellhead, tubing hanger, SSTT, landing string, CTLF systems and IWOCS.
- Co-ordinate design validations and testing of subsea equipment.
- Ensure all personnel involved in subsea designs are fully appraised in design requirements.
- Lead identification & management of the subsea wells risks & interface risks for the overall project.
- Maintain records of the equipment designs.
- Prepare scoping cost & time estimates for subsea equipment installation with the rig
- Validate riser fatigue analysis for subsea equipment
- Provide support for tie-in operations to host facilities for development wells.
- Prepare the subsea wells section of the basis of design
- Lead Subsea tendering and contacts for the D&C team.
- Plan integration of rig equipment & systems including BOP control systems
The initial focus will be specification of the major subsea wells equipment and installation systems (X-tree, wellhead, OWRS, SSTT etc) and therefore engineering and operational experience is required (10 years +), together with previous deep water experience
Should you be interested in the position of Lead Subsea wells engineer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Linda Sletten Gjesdal, Account Manager in Stavanger, Norway stating reference number LS-071525