|Job reference nr.:||LS-068653|
|Discipline Category:||Engineering & Project Controls|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||January 1, 2018|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
|Schedule:||Monday to Friday|
At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of Maintenance Engineer.
- Exhibit a sound knowledge of discipline, the organization’s systems, and provide a satisfactory level of competence in identified behaviour’s and skills required
- Work independently, provide recommendations on local/regional issues and work/interact with other internal/external departments
- Initiate planning, organizing, and prioritizing
- Provide guidance within area of expertise to less senior staff
- Exhibit strong teamwork, communication, attention to details and problem solving skills
- Contribute in ensuring compliance with both regulations and company procedures, and handle non-conformities as required
- Identify risks to people and the environment, and mitigate them so they are as low as reasonably practicable
- Proactively identify ways to continuously improve HSE performance
- Stop any job that may harm people or the environment
- Transfer experiences, good and bad, which could lead to continuous improvement of HSE performance
- Ensure total system integrity throughout the value chain and that technical solutions comply with governing Rules and Regulations
- Proactive participation in development of Project according to YND priorities
- Facilitate good co-operation throughout the Project
Responsible for implementation and continuous improvement of the following roles, when assigned to them
- Spare parts
- Criticality Analyzes
- Maintenance procedures
Follow up, co-ordinate and see to following deliveries;
- Liaise with IT for necessary preparation of IT systems and data transfer between different systems.
- Liaise with document control and engineering support regarding tagging and numbering of data and preparation of MDR, LCI, DFO, etc.
- Ensure the maintenance preparation is finished within start-up
- Ensure preparation and maintaining of IT systems for maintenance
- Ensure maintenance alignment between company and contractor for the lease and operate phase, including internal alignment
• Contribute in all relevant managements systems and work processes
• Provide technical advice and recommendations within the maintenance
• Overall responsibility for safe and cost effective focus in all maintenance work, and provide technically sound contributions in accordance with Regulatory Requirements, Company Standards and good maintenance practice
- Ensure implementation and maintaining of relevant procedures and guidelines to ensure a safe and efficient maintenance.
- Ensure a systematic risk identification and management process on the maintenance activities
• Exercise professional representation of maintenance resources towards all internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure establishment of maintenance battery limits between Company and contractor for the lease and operate phase
- Following-up maintenance preparation, include detail plan and status reporting
Maintain and develop personal technical expertise and skill-set within maintenance, including Regulatory Requirements and Company Standards.
- MSc / BSc degree
- Relevant experience can be considered to compensate for missing educational degree
Special knowledge required
- Experience from Oil and Gas Projects
- Experience from Oil and Gas Operations
- Experience regarding Norwegian rules and regulations for the Petroleum industry
- Minimum 10 years of experience from the Petroleum industry, and 5 years of experience within maintenance system
- Ability to learn and make use of Project software (PIMS, Assai, Sharepoint, MS Office)
- Skilled user of maintenance software, i.e. Workmate, Aveva Net, SAP, etc.
- Good communication skills with the ability to interact and develop good working relationships across the organization.
- Systematically analyze & approach issues, with the ability to prioritize and solve problems in order to deliver results in a timely and accurate manner.
Should you be interested in the position of Maintenance Engineer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Linda Sletten Gjesdal, Account Manager in Stavanger, Norway stating reference number LS-068653