Maintenance / Reliability Engineer
|Job reference nr.:||AT-058279|
|Discipline Category:||Engineering & Project Controls|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||March 1, 2017|
|Job duration:||10 months|
|Schedule:||Monday to Friday|
Looking for a combined role as Maintenance- and Reliability Engineer in The Netherlands? At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of Maintenance / Reliability Engineer and you have a key role in analyzing and improving the end-2-end maintenance process for our client's plant.
As Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the maintenance 'analyse and improve' process within a delivery team through identification of maintenance related 'bad actor' (both costs and availability) as well as implementation of maintenance related solutions (i.e. new/changed maintenance strategies derived from IPF, RBI and RCM). As such the Maintenance Engineer will acts as liaison between the Engineering department (Technical Authorities / Disciplines) and the Maintenance department to ensure that Maintenance strategies are implemented in SAP PM (CMMS) that supports efficient maintenance execution.
As Reliability Engineer your primary role is to lead the reliability improvement initiatives by focusing the organization on the identification, prioritization, and resolution of major reliability threats. The intended result is an improvement in HSE and production performance while lowering operating costs. To support this work the Reliability Engineer’s efforts are governed by the Reliability Management Framework with focus in 3 major areas – providing support to the Production Teams, facilitating the Mitigate Threats to Availability process, and supporting the Reliability Steering Committee.
- Implementation of Technical Discipline Maintenance Strategies in SAP PM (CMMS) that ensures efficient maintenance execution
- Identification and implementation of Maintenance Improvements within the delivery / Production Unit
- Review of maintenance reporting
- Supporting the Maintenance Supervisor
- Continuous Improvement of the end to end Maintenance Execution process
- Be unit focal point for the Mitigate Threats to Availability process. This includes ensuring long term threats are captured in the site threats tool
- Communicate the reliability strategy (Reliability Plan, MTA, Monthly Accountability report, etc) to the team
- Lead causal investigations within your units
- Reliability & Process Safety Results Delivery Team
- Analyse & communicate reliability performance data (including highlighting improvement areas (or repeat failures) & working to solve these issues)
- A degree an Engineering discipline or equivalent
- Knowledge of Maintenance Engineering methodologies like IPF, RBI and FMECA/RCM
- Skilled in SAP PM
- Experience in Maintenance Execution
- Good communication and facilitation skills
- Preferable skilled (FLBM assessed) in one or more of the Production Engineering disciplines.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience working in petrochemical or maritime industry
Should you be interested in the position of Maintenance / Reliability Engineer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Arie Timmer, Deputy Operations manager in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands stating reference number AT-058279