Maximo System Administrator
|Job reference nr.:||SA-074619|
|Discipline Category:||Dredging & Port Construction|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||May 31, 2018|
Our client is looking for a Maximo System Administrator. The job is permanent and based in Singapore.
- Compile and maintain custom reports.
- Understand the user requirements compiling, maintaining and delivering reports that enable users to carry out Maximo tasks more efficiently and analyse data.
- Update training material and provide basic Maximo training to users.
- Liaise with Maximo vendors to fix bugs and to upgrade the system as required.
- Support the technical and procurement departments, update users, accounts and system changes.
- Pull back door data for KPIs, monthly reports etc
- Monitor and tune the system for optimum performance, resource and licence optimisation and control.
- Assist Maximo Superintendent with mass import of data, such as adding of rigs, new PM job tasks, max min changes.
- Should be familiar with IBM Maximo and in particular Maximo 7.6 maintenance and procurement modules.
- A self starter able to work independently with minimal supervision with a focus on goals and targets.
- Able to work to deadlines and be comfortable in a service role where the user is paramount.
Should you be interested in the position of Maximo System Administrator, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Siti Aziz, Account Manager in Singapore, Singapore stating reference number SA-074619