Measurement Engineer (Metocean)
|Job reference nr.:||RK-070653|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Wind|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||March 26, 2018|
|Job duration:||9 months|
Atlas Professionals is specialised in Offshore Wind. At the moment we have an opening for the temporary position of Measurement Engineer (Metocean) to work in Denmark / UK . Interested in this temporary position? Let us know.
- Support the team of Measurement Engineers with tasks across running projects
- Support on specification, installation/commissioning and maintenance of metocean measurement equipment – e.g. Floating Lidars, Wave Buoys and ADCP’s
- Ensure that the projects are on time and that deliveries and quality are according to industry standards and best practice.
- Comply with the guidelines and standards in force, i.e. processes, as well as stakeholder and contractually accepted specifications
- Participate actively in project team and ensure coordination between sub-contractors and internal stakeholders
- Review project results, including external deliveries from contractors
- Relevant technical education Bachelor/MSc (e.g. engineering or similar)
- NEBOSH certified or similar
- GWO offshore training + OGUK Medical Certificate incl. Chester Step-up Test
- Practical Experience in a similar role.
- Experience working in a matrix organisation
Should you be interested in the position of Measurement Engineer (Metocean), please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Rose Kells, Personnel Coordinator in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number RK-070653