|Job reference nr.:||CT-072770|
|Discipline Category:||Platforms & Jack Ups|
|Type of work:||Temporary|
|Start date:||June 5, 2018|
Are you looking for the next frontier in Platforms & Jack Ups? We are recruiting for the position of Rig Motorman right now. Upload your CV for the recruiters in Singapore to review.
- Training roustabouts and roughnecks
- Maintaining and lubricating machinery in Motorman job worker on oil rig order to keep it running properly
- Assisting other oil rig crew members as necessary
- Working with the boilers of the rig
- Assessing tongs that help to connect and respectively disconnect drill pipe and spinning chain
- Ordering tools and replacement parts
- Regularly testing the equipment for any potential safety or operation issues
- Responsible for routine preventive maintenance and minor repairs to engines on oil rigs.
- Assemble pumping equipment and attach pumps and hoses to wellhead.
- Align and manipulate sections of pipe or drill stem from drilling rig during removal and replace with strings of pipe or drill stem and drill bit.
- Operate specialized hydraulic pumping systems to place cement in wells or treat wells with chemicals, sand mixtures or gases to stimulate production.
- Mandatory Certificates:
- Valid STCW Certificatie
- Valid Medical certificate - ILOMLO or OGUK
- Valid Seaman book
- Mechanical background with knowledge of diesel engines
- Automation mechanical course
- Knowledge of P3M (SAP) maintenance system
- Fluent in English language
- Excellent teamworking skills
Should you be interested in the position of Motorman, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Chris Lawrence, Personnel Coordinator in Singapore, stating reference number CL-072770