|Job reference nr.:||AH-079412|
|Discipline Category:||Atlas Staff Position|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
Since the foundation of the company, Atlas Professionals has a strong focus on providing professionals to the marine, oil & gas industry. For our office in Stavanger we are now looking for an Office Manager. It’s a permanent position within an enthusiastic team.
As an Office Manager you’ll be the central point of contact for liaison with many different functions within Atlas Professionals such as payroll, tax, insurance and operations. You will assist in day to day operational and logistic needs of the office. You will report to the Business Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining administration and personnel files.
- Organizing safety courses as and when required, after instruction from Account Managers or Personnel Coordinators and informing Professional accordingly.
- Registration of the crew planning, including holidays, and ad hoc services.
- Recording and reporting illness.
- Administration of local insurance policies
- Administration of local pension schemes
- Liaising with the finance function to provide local admin support.
- Liaising with the payroll function to provide local admin support.
- Maintaining Norwegian tax registration for personnel.
- Organizing, travel, visa, lodging.
- Taking care of filing of incoming and outgoing correspondence as and when required.
- Safeguarding timely receipt of all timesheets.
- Able to read and understand documents related to working hours, statements and payroll related documents.
- Able to interface with both field personnel and the Operations Manager.
- Organizational skills.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience.
- Good communication and social skills.
- Knowledge of the English and Norwegian language, verbally and in writing.
- Proof of financial and administrative competence, accurate with figures.
Should you be interested in the position of Office Manager, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Alex Huneker, HR Executive in Hoofddorp, The Netherlands stating reference number AH-079412