Offshore Cable Installation Manager
|Job reference nr.:||RK-070479|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Wind|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||March 1, 2018|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
Are you looking for the next frontier in Offshore Wind? We are recruiting for the position of Installation Manager right now. Upload your CV for the recruiters in Bristol, United Kingdom to review.
- Ensure that the installation contract is followed
- Analyse, recommend and optimise offshore installation, logistics concepts and installation procedures prior to and during installation.
- Ensure that any deviations or NCR's are handled in accordance with Company requirements
- Manage offshore installation contractors
- Provision of support to Project Managers and cooperate with the Project team
- Provide progress reports to PM for all managed contracts incl. all significant technical risks, and develop contingency plan
- Comply with guidelines and industry standards in force, as well as local requirements
- Candidates need to have proven experience within the Offshore Wind Farm Industry
- Excellent working knowledge and practical experience of cable installation.
- Management experience required
- Project Engagement - PMP certified or equivalent
- Contract Management - proficient in FIDIC
Should you be interested in the position of Offshore Cables Installation Manager, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Rose Kells, Personnel Coordinator in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number RK-070479