OFTO Site Technician
|Job reference nr.:||RK-071550|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Wind|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||April 1, 2018|
|Job duration:||> 1 year|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
Are you looking for the next frontier in Offshore Wind? We are recruiting for the position of OFTO Site Technician right now. Upload your CV for the recruiters in Bristol, United Kingdom to review.
- Operating, checking and managing the maintenance of all the OSS –crane , davit lifting systems and manual hoists
- Assist OSS mechanical snags after installation
- Responsible for managing all toilets changing out and cleaning by sub contractor on OSS platforms
- Responsible for managing waste collection from OSS platforms
- Responsible for managing the fuelling from OSS platforms
- General maintenance and inspections of mechanical OSS systems (not electrical during construction) including Helideck (Aviation/Temporary Navigation ) if applicable.
- Site (ONSS and OSS) walk-downs and checks (as directed by CM)
- Assist with fuelling, cargo unloading and of loading of vessels for OSS assets
- Cleaning mould/mildew and removal of water from OSS decks
- Relevant experience / previously worked as a Lead Site Technicians
- Must have worked within the Offshore Wind Farm Industry ( ideally on Offshore Sub Stations).
- Relevant education: Rigger/Bandsman/Slinger, Cutting/Grinding/Drilling and confined space
- Hold the complete suite of GWO qualifications
Should you be interested in the position of OFTO Site Technician, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Rosie Kells, Personnel Coordinator in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number RK-071550