|Job reference nr.:||RK-076020|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Wind|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||June 25, 2018|
|Job duration:||3 months|
Atlas Professionals is looking for professionals to work as Operational Purchaser with one of the clients of the office in Bristol, United Kingdom. It’s a temporary position in Denmark. Do you have the necessary experience?
- As OP in Material Supply you are responsible for ensuring the daily cooperation between the company and suppliers, providing spare parts for the company’s WTG's out of warranty.
- To ensure that documented processes are followed when placing a Purchase Order (PO) to any vendor, until the goods have been received and connected and invoicing is handled
- Responsible for keeping track of vendors performance and addressing any missing performance to venders and as well to the supplier.
- Contact the Strategic Buyer (SB) for internal alignment, before contacting the supplier in order to enforce the agreement with supplier
- Experience with Purchase and Order management
- Experience and user level of SAP and Excel
- Experience working in an international environment
- Experience within operational procurement
- Preferably some years of experience in the Wind industry
- Excellent technical and organizational skills
- Possess a high level of English in both speech and writing.
- Strong communicator and have the skills to correspond with a variety of suppliers and stakeholders in a professional and respectful manor.
Should you be interested in the position of Operational Purchaser, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Rosie Kells, Personnel Coordinator in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number RK-076020