Personnel Coordinator - Offshore Survey & Construction - Newquay
|Job reference nr.:||LT-064381|
|Discipline Category:||Atlas Staff Position|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||September 11, 2017|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
We are looking for an experienced Personnel Coordinator / Recruiter to join our dynamic team in Newquay, Cornwall.
With over 30 years experience within the Offshore industries, Atlas Professionals has a lot to offer any prospective employee. Competitive salary, good annual leave package, private medical insurance, and a company pension that is above the statutory requirements.
If you are professional, enjoy the buzz of a busy working environment, and pride yourself on providing the highest quality of customer service, then we want to hear from you!
This is a full time position, however part time may be considered.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Personnel Coordinator is responsible for:
- Recruiting, selecting Professionals from the outer circle.
- Evaluating and developing Professionals from the inner circle during the period the contracted Professionals is not on order.
- Using various media to attract potential Professionals.
- Maintaining the files of contracted Professionals with all relevant documents.
Within the assigned business lines the Personnel Coordinator is accountable for:
- Manage existing workforce relationships as well as building new relationships to ensure continued utilisation and increased commitment.
- Recruiting, selecting, evaluating and developing professionals on various levels.
- Maintaining the files of contracted Professionals with all relevant documents, including notes of dialogues and meetings.
- Tracking personnel utilisation and ensuring Account Managers are informed.
- Timely flagging of needs of training or education to ensure compliance and possibilities to further career development.
- Frequent appraisals of the contracted Professional.
- Participating in exhibitions and business meeting with Account Managers.
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts on company website, social media.
- Receiving and reviewing applications and short-listing candidates.
- Checking references and suitability of applicants before referral to clients for contract / employment.
- Preparing CV’s and correspondence to assist Account Managers in the sales process.
- Occasional administration duties will include contract and travel arranging, database updates and CV writing.
- General support to Account Managers in the sales process, which may include client contact.
- Adherence to the Atlas Professionals Quality Management System.
A. Education & Training
- Bachelors / Master degree in relevant subject, or the ability to perform at this level by industry experience.
B. Knowledge & Experience
- 2-3 years experience in a sales or recruitment position. Industry knowledge preferable but not essential.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Motivation and pro-activeness.
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
C. Behaviour & Competencies
- The Personnel Coordinator is required to read and understand documents and contracts related to personnel. This includes the ability to interface with the customer, candidates and personnel. The Personnel Coordinator can work both independently and as part of a team.
- Believes and complies with the Atlas shared values.
Should you be interested in the position of Personnel Coordinator, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Paul Hampton, Business Manager Newquay, United Kingdom stating reference number LT-064381