Personnel Coordinator / Recruiter - Renewables - Bristol
|Job reference nr.:||LT-057103|
|Discipline Category:||Atlas Staff Position|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||February 27, 2017|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
We are expanding, and currently looking for a Personnel Coordinator / Recruiter to join our dynamic team in Bristol.
If you are passionate about providing the highest standard of service, and enjoy working in a faced paced professional environment, then we welcome you to apply now for this exciting opportunity.
We offer a competitive salary, a great benefits package and the opportunity for progression and development.
The Personnel Coordinator is responsible for:
- Recruitment and selection of Professionals
- Evaluating and developing Professionals during the period the contracted Professionals is not on order.
- Using various media to attract potential Professionals.
- Maintaining the files of contracted Professionals with all relevant documents.
Within the assigned business lines the Personnel Coordinator is accountable for:
- Manage existing workforce relationships as well as building new relationships to ensure continued utilisation and increased commitment.
- Recruiting, selecting, evaluating and developing professionals on various levels.
- Maintaining the files of contracted Professionals with all relevant documents, including notes of dialogues and meetings.
- Tracking personnel utilisation and ensuring Account Managers are informed.
- Timely flagging of needs of training or education to ensure compliance and possibilities to further career development.
- Frequent appraisals of the contracted Professional.
- Participating in exhibitions and business meeting with Account Managers.
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts on company website, social media.
- Receiving and reviewing applications and short-listing candidates.
- Checking references and suitability of applicants before referral to clients for contract / employment.
- Preparing CV’s and correspondence to assist Account Managers in the sales process.
- Occasional administration duties will include contract and travel arranging, database updates and CV writing.
- General support to Account Managers in the sales process, which may include client contact.
The successful candidates will ideally be educated to a degree level, have excellent communication skills, flexibility, and a minimum of two years’ experience within the recruitment sector, preferably within Renewables, Oil & Gas, Engineering or Maritime Industries.
You will have a high standard of computer literacy, work in a motivated and pro-active manner, and be fluent in the English language, both verbally and in writing.
Should you be interested in the position of null, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Laura Thomas, HR Executive in Newquay, United Kingdom stating reference number LT-057103