|Job reference nr.:||RK-072678|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Wind|
|Type of work:||Contract|
|Start date:||May 14, 2018|
|Job duration:||8 months|
|Job location:||United Kingdom|
Looking for a temporary job as Process Owner in United Kingdom? Atlas Professionals in Bristol, United Kingdom is always looking for new Offshore Wind professionals. At the moment we have a vacancy for the position of Process Owner.
- Develop intimate understanding of events during a failure and resultant communications
- Align with all operational sites through education, how roles and responsibilities are split by fault event occurrence.
- Simplify and implement operational emergency response procedures (contingency plans) across all sites
- Ensure these procedures are widely understood by those who will use them and they are stored in the Operations Quality System (QUBE) for easy reference
- Implement Communication governance plan – including specific comms reference sheets for each operational site.
- Test and practice contingency events (rehearsals) to maintain awareness and ensure operational readiness
- Assist in the alignment for SLAs with Operations back office functions, incl. HV Service Delivery, to ensure relevant and sufficient activation of the organisation towards site
- ICS response governance
- Act as the folal point for coordination within the company at time of failure.
- A degree in Master of Science or Bachelor of Science in relevant area or similar.
- Very strong business analysis and change management skills
- Strong pro-active and persisting personality
- Strong technical management and customer facing skills
- Fluent in English
Should you be interested in the position of Process Owner, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Rosie Kells, Personnel Coordinator in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number RK-072678