|Job reference nr.:||RA-075220|
|Discipline Category:||Offshore Wind|
|Type of work:||Permanent|
|Start date:||June 30, 2018|
At the moment we have a vacancy for the permanent position of Project Engineer. Interested? And do you have the necessary experience?
Location: Breda (Projects worldwide)
Salary: Competitive (D.O.E)
Are you looking for a challenging job with varying tasks? And do you want to on board one of our vessels, in the office in Breda, on project sites or a combination of the possibilities? Then you should read further!
Maintaining clear and good communication between the various stakeholders, creativity towards solutions and the ability to perform your work accurately in order to achieve our common goal to work safely and complete our projects on time are considered very important.
As a project engineer you..
• are responsible for the engineering, preparation and execution of our projects;
• Will develop method statements for our works before we go execute them offshore
• when on site you will optimise and implement the method statements in practice
• have a pivotal role communicating between site or vessel and the office, and
• you keep track of the installation process on the bridge on board one of our vessels;
• monitor the progress of the project, participate in coordinating activities in the field, optimize and fine-tune where necessary in support of the Works Manager or Superintendent;
• are open to the ad hoc needs of the project and you actively respond to questions from the project management;
• will ensure planning, production reporting, budget control and cost monitoring.
You need the following qualifications to be a project engineer..
• have a Bachelor or Master degree in Civil or Mechanical Engineering, Dredging or Marine Engineering or have experience in the areas of Civil Engineering, Dredging or Marine Engineering;
• have a degree in any other type of engineering, but a particular keen interest in our industry;
• are willing to work abroad on our vessels or projects;
• have fluent verbal and written English skills;
• are an excellent team player.
What are your benefits?
• excellent remuneration package including numerous interesting advantages, such as pension and health insurance;
• challenging position with corresponding responsibilities;
• engaging international working environment;
• wide range of career opportunities, personal and professional growth and the possibility to follow courses.
Should you be interested in the position of Project Engineer, please send your application via the apply button. For more information, please contact Reza Amin, Account Manager in Bristol, United Kingdom stating reference number RA-075220